Sunday, April 15, 2012

The goat is behind door number three!

OK - If you don't get the title and your geekdom enjoys the occasional stroll down nerd lane - look up "The Monty Hall Problem". There is a nice youtube video.

So doors and other dungeon accessories from the FS series (mostly) have come off my paint table this week.  They match the dungeon tiles set.


I need to retake several individual pictures with the remote cable as the smaller pieces were hard to focus and came out a bit blurred - here are the ones that didn't::







I'm heading to Adepticon on Thursady. I will be there all weekend in the role of staff photographer. Stop me and say hello if you are there. I'll be the guy with the camera and "Caius" on my name badge.  Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Great items, props of this kind are so enjoyable and add such an ambiance. The fountain is particularly nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is behind which door the next update is... =) Just wanting to let you know that your regular updates are missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!
    Your technique is amazing and I like the color range.
    You are absolutely talented person.

    I've been working on Citadel vintage miniatures too, but I chose pre-slotta C17 Skeleton Warriors.
    I still need 3 miniatures for full set of them, so if you have spares please let me know.

    ReplyDelete