Friday, January 12, 2018

Fantasy Tribe Orcs


This gallery has been revamped with better pictures - Click here:



Fantasy Tribe Orcs - FT0 Series - April 1982

Most of this range were issued with over 20 different head variations

FTO14 was a late addition - Single pose - separate shield 

FTO15 was issued by Ral Partha in the US - Single Pose 
(which is why I missed him - I'll add him when I get to the C Series Orcs)

FTO6 has two distinct poses - The axe forward version is more typical

The axe on the wyvern rider is from my bits box (he came with a wire spear) 
I raised his saddle for a better pose









6 comments:

  1. Ogron Foulbreath was my first ever Citadel miniature and it cost the, at the time, the earth shattering price of 50p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the full series - do you have them all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone has focused on collecting all of the varieties.

      Delete
  3. Great stuff, and perfect timing - I've just prepped a dozen or so preslotta orcs. Most of them seem to be Fantasy Tribe, but there are a few C series in amongst them. The variants are interesting; I have three variants of FT08, for instance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rab - there are about 20 different variations of many of the FTO range - They are on the collecting citadel miniatures wiki - link to the FTO8's: http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Orcs_-_FTO_Fantasy_Tribe_(solid_base)#FTO-08_Orc_charging_with_Polearm

      Delete
    2. That's a lot of orcs! Thanks Caius.

      Delete